Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My B!rthday

wah !!!
went tuition get surprise ....
haha!!! happy ...
Sin Nee ,Fatin n Hui Yoke( part of my best friend )
leave me birthday present.

yesterday wait until 12.am something only slept
then i unpressed 1 of the present ...
hehe!!!
that was a NICE T-shirt, I like it ...thx
leave 1 more big present wait tonight only open
but i saw the message make by Sin Nee
i think she try 2 draw the meteor zit???

Chinese words:
有心就够,不管美还是不美.
i m still like it ...
thx.


Yok yee , u still hate me zit???
can tell me a reason .why ???
last Friday when tuition Sej.
every year my birthday u will not 4get 2 gave present on time
but since last year u delayed.
Don't know tomorrow tuition mathematics n bm .What type reaction u will give me ???
hope u will give me a smile,


NO cake 2 eat because just ear piecing last Saturday ..
...too bad...need 2 wait 1 weak .
wish my self n my Senior chong yen ling
'happy birthday'

No comments:

Post a Comment